How To Find The Best Paintless Dent Repair Near Me
It happens all the time when you need to choose service providers. How can you decide which is best? The situation turns worse when talking about your vehicle, especially if it’s an expensive one. How can you find the best paintless dent repair near you?
The objective of this article is assisting you in picking the right Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) repair shop. And yes. You can take for granted that we will say Dent Kore is the absolute PDR leader in Denver, Colorado.
Even when the statement above may sound biased, the beauty of this article is that it will give you the elements to judge if Dent Kore, or any other PDR shop in the country, is worthy of repairing your vehicle. Let’s get started!
A Fair Ranking System
First things first, this article would be worthless if it does not set a fair ranking system. To do so we will establish 3 industry-accepted parameters to help you find the best paintless dent removal shop near you:
- Customer experience
- Paintless dent repair quality
- Repair shop authority & credibility
In this way, we will take what can be considered as a subjective perception of quality to a completely objective level.
1. Customer Experience
Services have evolved during the past two decades to what is called ‘customer-centric service’. This concept applies to all service providers big or small. Therefore, it should not come as a surprise to place the customer experience as the first priority.
In the age of social media, customers’ expectations are really high. Aside from being received with a smile and be led to a cozy waiting room, clients expect a personalized experience. According to Forbes “New research proves that consumers are expecting, if not demanding, highly personalized experiences”. Now the question is, what is a personalized experience?
Without diving too much in marketing jargon you can think of a ‘personalized experience’ as a product or service that meets customer’s individual requirements. That said, how that concept translates to a PDR shop?
From your perspective as a client, that’s easy to determine. What are the benefits you expect from a repair shop?
- Fast service with zero delays. Wasting time is the number one concern among most clients, we are sure you are no exception to that rule
- Warranty. Aside from quality (that will be discussed in the next section), counting with a guarantee on the services provided is the second most frequent concern among the clients
- Added value services. The benefit of enjoying extra services is a de facto expectation nowadays. Who can reject free and even paid services that add convenience?
Dent Kore’s Difference
At Dent Kore, we understand that each customer has its own expectations. A car rental manager looking for fleet services have different needs than a client in search of the best paintless dent repair shop for his/her car. As part of Dent Kore’s commitment to offering the best customer experience we offer you the following advantages:
- Blazing fast turnaround times
- Repairs in record time without compromising the quality of work
- The best Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Free paintless dent repair estimates
- Free detailing after hail repairs
- Insurance deductible assistance
- Rental car assistance
- Pick up & drop off service
- Extra discount for our service personnel including veterans
2. Paintless Dent Repair Quality
Delivering the best customer experience means nothing if the quality of the repair is lackluster. We are sure that you would not mind sacrificing the convenience of a paintless dent repair shop near you for a more distant one if that translates into better quality.
In that order of ideas, quality emerges as the second most important factor when deciding who is worthy of repairing your beloved vehicle.
How can you tell which PDR shop offers the best quality?
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Certificated Technicians
First on your pursuit of quality should be looking for a repair shop with certified technicians. In the case of Dent Kore, David Fremel and Ronald Lopes exceed this prerequisite. Both obtained in 2004 the highest PDR accreditation available, as Vale Certified Master Craftsman Technicians.
Up To Date Tools and Equipment
PDR techniques have advanced a lot since its uncertain origins in the 1930s. Nowadays, the level of specialization is nothing short of incredible. From high-tech illumination systems to accessories, bars of different shapes, and special compounds, like cold glue, modern paintless dent repair shops need to invest heavily on up to date tools and equipment.
Always prefer PDR repair shops counting with adequate infrastructure, equipment, and tools to deliver a high-quality finish. In the case of Dent Kore, we are proud to have the most advanced PDR tools and equipment in the state of Colorado.
3. Repair Shop’s Trustworthiness
Last but not least, you may find a paintless dent repair shop near you, offering an awesome customer experience, quality finishes but with no reliability. Our suggestion when looking for an auto repair shop (of any kind) is doing some research regarding:
- Repair shop license. In most states, auto repair shops should be licensed in order to offer their services legally. However, if you find a PDR shop near you that is relatively new our advice is to check if it’s properly licensed.
- Repair shop’s insurance. Accidents happen. Car repair shop owners know this and that is why they take out insurances to protect themselves in these types of situations. Never put your vehicle in the hands of a workshop that is not insured. That is a risk we don’t suggest you take under any circumstance.
Looking for the best paintless dent repair near you? Now you count with an easy to follow 3-step guide that will assist choosing the best one:
- Look for the repair shop offering able to offer you the best customer experience
- Check paintless dent repair quality by looking at finished vehicles. Prefer PDR shops counting with qualified technicians and up to date tools.
- Always verify if the repair shop is licensed and insured.